Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 145: Red & Black Stripes

These little guys got me through the (remainder) of the day on Friday. I say remainder because the Royal Wedding kept me awake until 5:30am. I then went to bed and slept until pretty much 12:30pm. There was a few intermittent periods of sleeplessness, but for the most part I was out that entire time.

I spent the rest of Friday having coffee and catching up with Caitlin and then having dinner with Luke, Katie, Connor, and the rest of the family (minus the grandparents, they were at a play). My Mom made delicious lasagna! So tasty! And we had garlic bread too. The best thing in the world while on vacation is a carb overload. Carbs are definitely, unfortunately, one of my favourite things.

Mmmmm pasta.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!