Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 150: Really adorable (and not painful) shoes

Another day without socks. You were all right...summer will be hard. My sock blog is turning into a shoe blog. That will be much more expensive than socks.

Confession: I have about 50 days covered just in shoes that I already own.

But this is a sock blog, not a shoe blog. So I can't really do that, can I? I may have to alternate at the rate I'm going.

I bought these shoes in Hungary when I was on a tour of Europe. The tour stopped at this tiny town for all of us to have a quick break. I think there was a purpose...maybe ice cream or something? Anyways, Melissa and I decided to walk down the street and peek into the little shops instead. They had a shoe store. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Not only were the shoes ADORABLE (see above picture for confirmation of that), but they were CHEAP. I mean, I bought these shoes for the equivalent of, if I remember correctly, about $15 Canadian. I also bought a cute pair of red and white flats for about $10 Canadian. We spent the entire break from the bus trying on shoes and we were almost late getting back. Such girly girls we are! It was fun and I was so glad that I found these. They are interesting and unique -- that's why I like them.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!