Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 147: Orange, feat. Blue and Gray stripes

Sunday I spent my day running errands, for the most part. I woke up bright and early and had a delicious breakfast at Cora's. So yummy. I love all the fresh fruit that they give you!

After breakfast I headed to the mall. I needed to buy a couple pairs of pants so I had some dress pants that actually fit before I started my coop work term on Monday.

Let me just tell you all how much I loathe buying pants. I can't stand trying them on. Honestly, trying on pants to me is almost as bad as trying on a bathing suit. There is nothing worse than picking pants off the rack, only to try to fit into them and have them not even do up. Really, I've lost 20 pounds since the last time I bought pants. I feel like losing 20 pounds should merit my going down more than just one pant size! Seriously. But, alas, just one pant size it was.

Also, shopping as a poor student is just awful. I am trying hard to be good with my money, which makes me feel guilty when I spend it! I earned the money, but I feel like it all needs to go to tuition/student debt rather than to things that I need. However, looking at the world over in comparison, there is not much that I really need.

In the end, I bought two pairs of pants and two pairs of flats, because I didn't have any flats. I also bought some nylons, which are obviously necessary for my new office job.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!