Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 157: Proper Stripes and Purple

My friends and I are doing a cabin weekend coming up pretty soon here and so I am trying to drink beer a little bit more often. At cabin weekend there will be a keg. While I could just buy my own drinks like wine or girly coolers, I decided that I wanted to take part in the camaraderie of pooling my money and drinking a bit of beer. So last Friday I had the first beer I've had since I was about 19. It was a Wild Rose Wrasperry. I actually didn't think it was too bad. A nice flavour because of the light raspberry taste, which most of you know by now is my all-time favourite fruit.

On Wednesday this past week, while wearing these little socks, I had my second Wild Rose Wraspberry. I went for a drink with a friend because the weather got so nice in Calgary. My only complaint is the silly wind that has been wreaking havoc on my desire to be outside for extended periods of time.

My next beer will have to be one that isn't flavoured with raspberries. We'll see how that goes.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!