Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 163: L-l-l-lime!

These socks remind me of popsicles. Lime (or maybe green apple?) popsicles.

I get frustrated when I'm a few days behind in my blog because I don't want to write about a few days ago - I want to write about today. These socks I wore on Tuesday and that feels like forever ago. And I want to tell you about what happened today. So I'm going to anyways.

Today at work I got sent home early because it's the long weekend!!!!!! My summer placement is awesome! One of the managers came around and said, "Everyone in our department is leaving, so you are free to go!" To which I responded, "REALLY?" like a desperate child trying to understand what is happening in her surroundings, as if this had never happened to me before in my life. I was shocked, I was in awe, I was excited!!! It was like recess. No, better, a professional day!

I honestly can't express how happy I was to leave at 3pm today.

Sorry, Tuesday, you had to move over for this 'breaking news' post.

Oh, I got a big bruise from dodgeball on Tuesday and swore at the other team when that ball connected with my upper thigh. Oops.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!