Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 162: Peace and Love, United

Peace and Love came together as a package deal on these socks.

Monday was a sweet evening. I came home from work and then went to Swiss Chalet with my brother, Chris, our friend Kaitlyn and one of the guys from Kaitlyn's band, Brett. We enjoyed some chicken. Then we played tennis.

I am terrible at tennis. Just really bad. I have never been one for sports and my family anyone in my life can attest to that. Sometimes in gym class I was alright at Badminton. Sometimes. Most of the time I couldn't rally, volley, spike, dribble, catch, throw, etc. Whatever, I've come to terms with it. I am bad at sports. Get over it.

After that we came to our house and watched some YouTube videos, which is always a good time. We watched one about planking, which is now apparently a big deal because someone died doing it in Australia and now places are making it illegal to do it dangerously. We decided just to try it on objects within our house. These were the results:

 Kaitlyn on a stool
 Chris on an amp
 Me on the bookshelf
Kaitlyn on our short railing

While it was fun (and painful) while it lasted, I don't think any of us will be doing planking again anytime soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!