Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 143: La-la-la CHRISTMAS!

Soo Mallory lent me some Christmas socks! And I wore them yesterday. Christmas is fun no matter what time of year. Christmas in the sunshine -- yes, please! Although it was absolutely pouring yesterday in BC. In fact, it was warmer in Calgary yesterday than here. Craziness.

I am completely enamoured with the idea of going somewhere hot right now. There is nothing I want more at this moment than to sit on a beach, in a bathing suit, sipping some sort of sugary-fruity-alcoholic beverage, and read. For days. Like, lose myself completely in some little book world. And then swim in warm water. Oh, that would be so nice.

Someone want to go on a trip to Mexico? Oh wait, rephrase that: Someone want to pay for me to go on a trip to Mexico with them?

Thanks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!