Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 141: Polkadotted Lulu

These socks belong to Mallory and they are super comfortable!

Monday was my last day at the job i've had for the last 7 months while I've been in school. Wow, last semester, when I started, seems like forever ago. I can't believe it's already been that long.

It's fitting that I would wear a pair of Mallory's socks on a day that is my day working with her. I totally enjoyed working there, the people there, all the laughs we all had everyday! And on my last day they got me a delicious cake and a card, which was super sweet.

Goodbyes are always the worst, aren't they? I generally turn into a big soppy mess when having to say goodbyes. Although, work goodbyes where you are not leaving town are not nearly as emotional. I can still stop in and say hello to these people. Leaving BC was much harder because I was saying goodbye to people that I saw everyday, that I no longer get to see everyday. Also when leaving BC, I was saying goodbye to carpooling with my Mom to work. That was always one of my favourite parts of the day. It's totally interesting how quickly things change. And how quickly as humans we adapt to changes.

Here comes another chapter of my life...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!