Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 132: Always buzzing just like Neon.

Socks of choice for the drive back to Calgary from Edmonton.

After not getting the best sleep at the hotel, we loaded up on coffee and went out for breakfast. The breakfast at Urban Diner in Edmonton was delicious!!! I had scrambled eggs, hashbrowns that were to die for, and homemade bread with jam. I also had sausages. Those that know me well know that I very rarely eat pork. I saw these sage maple sausages on the menu though and I really wanted to try them. They were yummy! Anything with maple is usually delightful in my books, but these were more heavy on the sage than the maple and were still delicious.

We were all nice and full after breakfast and so we headed on our way home. I slept about half the way back and for the other half Tammy and I played games on Andrew's iPad. Those things are pretty sweet!

Once I arrived at home from the drive, I spent the rest of the afternoon studying statistics for my Tuesday exam. I realized while doing the studying that I was really rusty in some areas and would need to spend a lot more time. After a yummy Chinese food dinner, I studied some more. Finally, later in the evening I took a break to watch a movie with my parents. There is only so much studying you can do in one day. We watched the movie Country Strong, with Gwyneth Paltrow. I didn't think that I would like it, but it wasn't all that bad. Inspired me to want to sing country music! I think twang is cute!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!