Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 133: Animal Print

So it looks like I have no ankles in this picture. That's pretty adorable.

Sunday was such a boring day. I did so much homework. I went to school at 10am, when the library opened in order to finish a paper due on Monday. My group and I ended up staying there until 4pm doing just that one assignment. It was brutal. Thank goodness it's over.

My original plan was to stay at school after writing the paper to study stats some more. However, after that long working on a paper, I just wanted to be at home. I headed home to recommence studying there. It worked. I ended up working my way through another entire practice stats exam, which was just over three more hours worth of work.

I had a nice relaxing bath after that for about an hour and read some Jane Austen. I needed some down time because I was starting to feel like I was getting some sort of cold. Not good timing right before my stats exam.

Then I was up a ton of the night coughing, feeling generally crappy and in and out of sleep. Not fun.

Whine. Whine. Whine.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!