Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 129: Black Lacy Nylon

Throwback to my childhood. These were from Krista.

Lately I have been having extremely vivid dreams. Having vivid dreams is not a foreign concept really, but the fact that as of late I've been mixing up my dreams with reality is definitely a foreign concept. Only once in my life before the last week have I been completely convinced that a dream was true.

That time was at winter retreat with the youth group when I was in grade 11 or 12. I think it was grade 11. I woke up in the morning mad at my best friend Melissa. In my dream she had done something that upset me, I can't even remember what it was now, but when I woke up I was convinced that this had happened. I was giving her the cold shoulder while we all brushed our teeth in the morning. This was totally confusing to her and came down to her eventually saying, "I don't understand why you're mad at me..." and I explained. She said, "ummm...what? That didn't happen." After thinking about it, I realized I had dreamt it happening. It was a strange feeling when I realized I was actually crazy.

This is the problem I've been having this week. Nothing significant has come up where I was mad at anyone, but I have had strange moments where I am convinced that someone told me something, only to find out it's all in my head.

Very disconcerting.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!