Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 142: Workout socks

Well, let's be honest, I haven't worked out in a while. So it will come as no surprise that I didn't work out while wearing these fairly typical workout socks.

I was doing really well and every week doing Bellyfit and Deep Water Workout. It was really fun. Then exams came along. Unfortunately, during exams I seemed to focus more on studying and homework than on the classes I had paid for. I actually really enjoyed working out though, so I do miss it. My Dad and Stepmom bought an elliptical trainer, I'm embarrassed to say, about a month ago, that I have yet to use. Hmmm I all of a sudden felt a little bit guilty about that.

Anyways so in the workout socks I flew to BC!! To see my family and friends! And it's amazing!

I wrote my last exam in the morning, flew to BC in the evening.

After landing, my Mom and I stopped at Safeway for a delicious (as always) Safeway deli sandwich and then headed home. I spent some time talking to my family, saw the silly Canucks win against the Blackhawks and then went to bed, ready for spending the next day with my Mom!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!