Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 65: Old School Cartoon Style

Remember on cartoons that when someone got punched it would just show "Boom!" and "Bam!" on the screen? I wonder if they did that to make it less 'violent'. It's not like the kid didn't know what was happening, or couldn't picture the punch in their own mind. However, cartoons were probably less violent than they are now, but I I wouldn't really know since I don't really watch them anymore. It's not that I don't want to watch cartoons. I just don't have the time. If I wake up early on Saturday morning I do homework instead. It's a boring life doing homework all the time, but eventually it will pay off.

I spent most of Sunday doing homework. I rocked out almost my entire lit review that is due on Wednesday. I just need to add a paragraph more, do some formatting and do my references tomorrow morning. That will be easy!

After all my homework I went over to Joy's place and hung out with her, Baylee, and Rebecca. We talked and Joy and I ordered pizza and then went to church. I love Sunday night church. It means I can stay up as late as I want on Saturday night and still be able to make it to church on time! It's a great idea.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!