Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 54: Leopard Print

I bought these socks at Jacob when I bought my Zebra striped ones. They are super cute!

Today I went to school and realized just how much work this semester is going to be. There are so many projects and so much to do! I am having an *extremely* hard time finding peer reviewed articles about budgeting, which is what I decided to do my 3.5 hour training on for my Training and Development class. It is a massive project and finding these articles is just the beginning. Over the next four weeks I have 4 different literature reviews due and they all need at least two peer reviewed articles as references per 3 page assignment. It would be okay if I could find that many articles! So far I've found only one that is useful so I still have 7 more to go!

After realizing how much there is to do this semester, I decided tonight would be a really good evening to spend inside doing homework. I've holed myself up in my bedroom, propped up with pillows on my bed, earphones in, and studying my little heart out. I was doing practice Stats questions and not doing too badly. Hopefully after a meeting with the professor I'll be at 100% before Monday when the questions are due.

This is what my entire evening has looked like:

Raggedy Ann and Lydia do homework

I have to go to bed now! I am working all day tomorrow and then tomorrow evening I have an aerobics type class where we are doing a mix of bellydancing, bollywood dancing, and some other types of dancing. It will be seriously interesting! I hope I don't get the giggles and laugh through the entire thing because I'm so far out of my comfort zone!

Goodnight, friends.
xo

4 comments:

  1. You will need these socks to wear in my living room during your visit to Omaha---which, btw, has a 100% probability of occurring!!

    Please report back how the Bollywood dancing goes tomorrow night:) I am predicting there is at least 90% probability that you get the giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be great Nici if we could have a video of that class. It would give us all the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, we need to see a video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!