Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 56: Flowers and Dots

I picked these little guys up for $1.50 at Michaels the other day when I was buying my team shirt for the Dodgeball team I joined. Kate and I had a fun time walking all around Michael's looking at things.

This morning was my first Deep H2O Bootcamp workout. It was more intense than I thought it would be. My face was beet red at the end of it. I know it's resistance training, but for some reason I thought it would be easier. Do you know how hard it is to run in water? How about water jumping jacks? How about being a human water wheel? It was difficult! And I wouldn't even say that I gave it 100% this first class. Next class I'll be sore for at least three days after for sure. The test of my soreness will be going bowling tomorrow and seeing if I can actually throw the ball. It's only 5-pin, but I feel that the ball may just fall out of my hand and possibly sit there if I can't get any force behind it. Or possibly I'll be able to throw it but will not be able to bend over at all to do so. I'll go to throw it and my whole body will just tip over. I will smack my face on the floor and the ball will go right into the gutter. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

I must attend to some homework and some laundry. What a sexy Friday night I'm having! Party!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!