Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 38: Skulls & Crossbones feat. Hearts

Yesterday was a bittersweet day. I started my day off by running some errands with my lovely Mom. That was one of the sweet parts. The most bittersweet part was seeing my little love, Pekoe, again before I leave in a couple days. I won't see him again now until the next time I visit BC. It's very hard to say goodbye (again), but I'm so glad that I was able to see him a couple of times while I've been here. He is very special to me. I know he is in good, capable, hands though. He is happy where he is. My Mom took a bunch of pictures of him while we were together. A couple of those pics:
Little Monster in the kitchen. 

Out on the road together. I will certainly miss him!

After seeing Pekoe Liz dropped off some socks for me -- and a sock monkey! I am super grateful for all the socks I've been given over this Christmas season. It helps me a lot!

For New Years I spent the evening at Amy's with Amy, Rachael and Tara. We ate pizza and played games (Scattergories, What's Yours Like?, and Catchphrase). Then we cheers-ed each other at midnight and watched Bridget Jones' Diary! It was a low-key evening spent with great friends and I totally enjoyed it. 

Ok now on to my blog for today... 

xo

2 comments:

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!