Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 41: Canada Moose

Sooo I'm going to pretend the last 3 days didn't happen for the blog and just start back up as if I'm on Day 41. Which means my blog will span over 368 days total, in the end!

Over the last few days I've been coughing, hacking, sneezing, blowing my nose, and all the many other joys of having a common cold. Frustrating, to say the least. I had been planning to work Tuesday to Friday this week and my employer had graciously agreed to allow me to work the extra hours. In actuality I was only able to work 3 hours on Tuesday as I was so sick. I didn't work at all on Wednesday as the cold got even worse that day. It sucked! I was bored at home with no energy to do anything. Today I worked a full day and will again tomorrow so thankfully I only lost an hour's worth of work from my regular part time schedule.

Tonight for dinner my family and I went to a newer place in Calgary called Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It was actually not bad. My stomach is a little upset now, but it tasted good!

I'm officially losing steam after a full day so I am going to go and have a nice hot bath!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!