Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 92: Boring gray

I actually switched it up a bit on Saturday. I wore these for most of the day, another pair later on to match my shoes and then high heels later after that without any socks. These gray socks were worn for the majority of the day though.

On Saturday night I met a whole bunch of new people at a friend's birthday party. Hands down best part of the night:

J: Lydia, this is ____. ____, this is Lydia.
Me: Nice to meet you.
____: Lydia, hmm interesting name.
Me: What does that mean?
____: The last time I met a girl named Lydia, she told me her name means 'whore'.
Me: (laughing hysterically) My name does not mean whore!
J: Wow ____, you really need to work on your skills for picking up girls.

We googled it and proved him wrong. Probably one of the funniest first meetings of my life. That's one way to make a first impression.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!