Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 86: Spongebob Squarepants (with a side of indigestion)

This is my second pair of Spongebob Squarepants socks. This is dancing Spongebob! And I did just that in these socks. Actually, I'm a liar. I spent the morning sleeping (until 11am), then I ate potato chips and dip and nibs while watching season three of Gilmore Girls. I have not eaten so poorly in a long time. I had a break in between eating terrible food and dvd watching to have a Skype chat with Amy, who I miss so much!

Once I finished eating that junk, I got ready to go to church. Church was unbearable for me. My stomach started hurting so badly, from my poor food choices, that I could hardly focus on what the pastor was saying.

After church, Joy and I went to Riley, Rita, Andrew, and Tim's new place. We had a kitchen party (aka stood around in the kitchen talking) and then I took Joy home because she had work to do on Family Day. My stomach was still in a lot of pain, but not nearly as badly as during church.

Next time I'll think twice about consuming copious amounts of junk food in one sitting and with no healthy choices mixed in!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!