Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 74: Bright Stripes

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Tuesday I got up early(ish...) and went to school. I worked for a couple of hours on my literature review that was due Wednesday. I then went to Stats class. After the class, in the Stats lab, we had a quiz. Naturally, because I am obviously a genius, I got 100% on it. Then I went to the library to study for other classes. While in the library I realized that I needed to get on applying for coop work term placements in the summer. Instead of studying, I spent a few hours making my resume and cover letter unique to each different job posting. I ended up applying to three potential summer placements. I am really hoping that I get one of them! There is one in particular that I would love to do. So, after potentially setting myself up for a summer job, I went to Krista's house to have dinner and get ready for dodgeball. She and her Mom made some delicious Chicken Cacciatore. Mmmmmm.

After dinner we played dodgeball, and sadly lost. At least we got a couple points though. And Allie made a wicked playlist of songs for during dodgeball. It was a lot of fun because some of dodgeball was more of a dance party at times. Loved it!

Who cares if you lose at dodgeball if you get to listen to 'Another One Bites The Dust' while doing it?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!