Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 78: Umm...my feet. :(

I completely apologize for this, but there they are. My feet.
I hate feet so much, but alas, I did not wear socks at all on Saturday.

Please appreciate though that I matched my toe and fingernail polish:

And, if I do say so myself, I think I looked pretty alright:
 So Saturday was Jon and Lindsay's wedding and I had a blast. It left me really behind in homework so that I had to stress and play catch up Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but I think it was worth it! They had a beautiful ceremony and their reception was a ton of fun!!!

The previously mentioned stress is why I haven't blogged in a few days. I have been writing papers, studying for midterms, and doing practice statistics questions. How exciting!

xo

1 comment:

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!