Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 87: Pretty in Pink

I bought these winners at Michael's! They are feminine and cute.

Monday was the perfect day for feminine, pink socks. I woke up late and went for lunch at Milestone's with Mallory and Shannon. I love that restaurant. There have been very few times where I've been disappointed with a meal at Milestone's. The one time I was, was basically my own fault. I decided that red curry sounds delicious, even though they warned me it was spicy. I thought it couldn't be that bad and ordered it anyways. Well, the girl who can't even eat  too much pepper definitely found it WAY too spicy. I tortured myself with that dish twice just because I love curry so much! I have now reformed my ways though and order items that I know I can handle. My two favourites: Butternut Squash Ravioli (mmmm goat cheese!) and the Chicken Pesto Fettuccine. Seriously, try this dish. It is so flavourful. And obviously it's calorie free when you eat at restaurants!!

After lunch I did some homework and then Krista came home and Andrew came with her. They bought me Starbucks -- amazing! We sat around and chatted and I really enjoyed that.

Krista and I then went out for drinks with Joy and two Rebeccas! Lots of girl chat ensued!

After that I spent the rest of the evening watching Gilmore Girls.

Could there really be a better day for feminine socks? Nope!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!