Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 91: Black and Pink Knee Highs

So you can't tell that they are knee highs. And it's just a really awkward photo. But those are my socks!

For one person, this will be a repeat. As this one person has definitely read that I wrote this before, but I feel like I want to share it with everyone. Not sure why, just do.


I am thankful I didn’t get married at 21.
I am thankful that I do not have children already.
I am thankful that I am picky enough to not settle. 
I am thankful for days where I do absolutely nothing on my ‘to-do’ list.
I am thankful for men that don’t hit on me.
I am thankful for men that do.
I am thankful for people that write on bathroom stall walls, so I can read it.
I am thankful for wine.
I am thankful for hugs.
I am thankful for a questioning mind.
I am thankful to my Mom for her humour, laughter, and friendship.
I am thankful to my Dad for his incessant love, jokes, and cuddles.
I am thankful to my parents for doing their best. 
I am thankful to my last job for helping me to realize my career path.
And I am thankful, truly thankful, that I don’t have it all figured out yet.  
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!