Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 8: Kitty Cats


Kitty cats on my feet! Little white ones and little black ones. I have had these socks for numerous years so I have no idea where or when they were acquired.

Last night I got very little sleep as I have this issue that conversing with others is much more enticing to me than getting the sleep my body craves. I feel talking to friends is really more important, especially if it's intelligent conversation and not just surface chit-chat.

This morning I was tired at work, but it seems to me that often the less sleep I get the more alert I am first thing in the morning. It's the first morning I haven't slept later than I meant to all week and it's the one with the least sleep. Explain this to me...?

At lunch I went out with Mallory and her husband Nick. When we were driving back to the office we saw Santa Claus driving a Pontiac Montana! Sad but true, Santa has traded in the sleigh for a minivan. Will the budget cuts never end?! I hope it gets really good gas mileage.

Tonight is my evening to get completely caught up on homework so that tomorrow when I see my lovely friend Krista I will be able to focus completely on decorating her house for Christmas and watching Pride and Prejudice! Ya we are! I'm so excited because I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. Girl date!

The last very important thing to note is that today marked the first day that someone gave me socks for my blog!!!!!! Mallory gave me a couple pairs (one of which I will wear tomorrow). So looking forward to this! I just can't imagine the types of things that will happen in my day when I'm not even in my own socks. Will I take on the characteristics of the person who gave them to me like some sort of Freaky Friday weirdness? I guess we'll know tomorrow!

xo

1 comment:

  1. But how would you know? We are already so much alike :) LOVE YOU!!!

    Mal

    ReplyDelete

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!