Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 14: Purple

Ah, purple. My favourite colour. I love that purple is such a rich colour. It makes me happy. Deep purple, deep blue, and deep red are probably my top three favourites. I just love the "winter" colours.

Right now in my life I am a disaster. Exterior = fine. Interior = scrambled eggs. I can't keep two consecutive thoughts strung together. I blame finals. It's a strange feeling because right now I have a lot to do. Meaning, I have a lot of preparation for exams to do, but at the same time I don't have a lot to hand in. This is making me feel panicky as I keep feeling like I'm missing something. In the next week and a half I have to do: a 15 minute International Business presentation (Thursday), a 20-question Economics assignment (due Thursday), a final role play in Interviewing (Thursday), a final draft of my cover letter (by next week), my final exam in Economics (Monday) and my final exam in International Business (next Friday).

I have completed my cue cards for the presentation, done the assignment (but have to meet with the prof to go over a few answers I'm unsure of), written out all my questions for the final role play, and submitted what I think will be my second last cover letter. I have not yet begun studying for the two final exams, but will start that this week.

I feel like I am essentially prepared for most of these things, so why am I freaking out?!

School is stressful! Thank goodness for apple cider vinegar pills that keep my stomach acid from eating away at my eyeballs while I complete all of this schoolwork.

Hoping for a 4.0 GPA -- wish me luck!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! After all I typically am finishing up on my presentations within seconds of having to give them and here you are done days ahead of time...no surprise there!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!