Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 27: Strawberries


Strawberries today! Super cute. :)

Today was a wonderful day. Much of the day was spent with Caitlin. We had such good conversations! And then tonight I went over to Kristie and Darren's house to meet their little guy, Thais. He is super cute and it was nice to see the girls over there and to see how everyone is doing. I miss having girl time with these ladies!

I think I've realized how interesting it is how life keeps going on and how a group of friends can be in such different places than they were, even just 5 months ago. To see pregnant friends, friends with babies, friends getting married, friends in new relationships, and friends that are newly single and to think of where each of them were at in their lives before I left. It is incredible how the world moves along and changes. I love it!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!