Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 95: Fire Engine Red

Boring work out socks, option: red.

Dodge. The. Ball. This is what one would think would happen in a game of dodgeball. Let me tell you, my friends, this was not the case on Tuesday night. At least not on my part.

I'm pretty sure that one guy on the other team had a serious hate on for me. Every time I would get on the court, he would peg me off. I don't know if I was just really rusty at how to dodge a ball since we'd had a week off or if he seriously just wanted me on the bench the entire game. By half time I had at least four giant dodgeball-sized welts on my legs that were burning. Three of which turned in to actual bruises over night. My poor, poor legs. I will likely play again in the Spring dodgeball league, but if there is a summer one, my poor legs will be left out of it. I'm already self-conscious in a bathing suit. No need to add gigantic bruises to make that even worse!

Hoping for a better showing (read: at least playing for more than a minute) next game!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!