Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 102: Multicoloured Ladybugs

Tuesday I went to school and did some statistics in preparation for my stats midterm that is on Saturday (eek!). After class I had some free time before I had a Human Resources networking event back at school. By "free time" I really mean that I had time for more homework and studying before the networking event. I headed back to the house that I am housesitting at to do some homework and to get ready for the event.

This is what the face of a girl about to meet a bunch of potential HR employers looks like:

While I was at the event I ended up meeting a lady that works at one of the companies I applied to for my co-op work placement. I was really excited to meet her and we found some similarities in our stories of how we are getting into HR. She said she'd call me next week and let me know if I have an interview, so that is really great! The event was a total success and the appetizers were incredibly delicious!

After the networking event Team Team had a dodgeball game. So I donned my yellow t-shirt and lulus and we ended up doing not too badly. We didn't win, but we didn't get smoked either. That was nice!! All in all it was a really good day.

Bad part of the day was at the house sitting house after dodgeball I swear to you I heard someone jiggling the door handle. What else could make a sound so much like that? It was awful. I was scared, but I ended up being fine. Let's hope that doesn't happen again!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!