Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 104: Stars!

Sooooo behind on my blogging. Not having the internet for a few days sure was strange. I can't believe how completely dependent I am on the internet. For everything. Especially homework. There were certain things that I just couldn't do without the internet (ie. look up the requirements for assignments). I am very thankful to have it back now!

I have to try to catch up on blogging slowly just because of the sheer amount of homework I have recently. I'm feeling that end of the semester crunch at the moment. I only have one more month left and my 2nd semester will be over. Hard to believe that I left BC over six months ago. Also hard to believe all that has happened since I left. The way that life moves on is incredible sometimes.

I want to blog longer and share all the thoughts going through my mind and fill everyone in on everything happening in my life, but I really have to go to bed. I feel like a Grandma because the time change seems to have affected me! Tired.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!