Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 103: Monkey Caught Red-Handed

My Nana sent me these socks. So perfect for me. I loooooove cookies. However, I don't think I really look like a monkey, but that's probably debatable.

Wednesday I spent the entire evening doing Stats practice midterms. It was one of those times where by the end of the night my brain was just a puddle. I was skipping questions that I thought were hard that, when I came back to them, were in fact very easy. Oh well that is what happens when you spend hours and hours on the same information.

I hope that my brain isn't quite as puddly when I actually write the midterm. Booo tests.

Ohhh! And I have to show you what I made in school. I came home from school and told my Dad and Stepmom, "All of your dreams for me have now been realized. You will be so proud of me. Look at what I made at school today!":

For those that don't know what it is, it is a parrot on a perch! It's hard to tell from the picture, but trust me, I'm not lying. :)

Are you amazed? Proud?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!