Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 114: Blue Nike

Boring socks for the worst day of the week -- Monday. Oh wow, being a week behind in my blog sucks. I really need to catch up! This way too much homework stress at the end of the semester is BRUTAL!

Since I have no idea what happened last Monday, because I have a terrible memory, I shall write about whatever I feel like. I am going to try and catch up on some of my blogging tomorrow, but that may be overridden by homework once again.

Tonight I saw on my friend Angela's page on Facebook that a sweet baby, Brynn, passed away. Angela is a co-founder of The Tiny Light Foundation. They are a non-profit organization that match photographers with families that have children with life threatening or life altering diagnoses. One of their Tiny Lights, Brynn, lost her battle before her photo-shoot was able to be completed. My heart goes out to this little one's family. How incredibly sad to lose a child. Words cannot even express that. Just the word 'sad' is not a substantial enough word to describe the sort of pain that would evoke. I was just having this conversation with another friend over the weekend. Parents should not have to deal with a child passing away before they do. It isn't the natural order. And yet, it happens.

My thoughts are definitely with that family, and with any family that I know has lost a child. May you all take comfort that they are not suffering.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!