Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 109: Zebra Stripes

Tuesday was a day. That's basically all I can say about it. Because of my complete focus on my Stats midterm, my homework in other classes had taken a back burner. Not smart when I had an article summary and an assignment due on Wednesday, a meeting to discuss where I was at related to my project in another class and a test coming up on Friday. I spent Tuesday frantically writing my article summary. I woke up early, went to school and sat in my favourite spot to get some serious writing done before class. I did get a chunk of it done for sure, but had to miss our first playoff dodgeball game in the evening in order to finish all the homework that I needed to get done. It was stressful, but I pulled it off and handed everything in on time! Go me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!