Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 107: xoxo

Sunday. Car show date with my Papa Gigo (aka Father, or Dad, to the less imaginative).

When I lived in Alberta before, the Gig and I would go to the car show every year. It was my favourite thing in March, every year. For those that don't know, I adore my Dad. He is one of the best men I've ever met and I am grateful for him every day. Also for those that don't know, I love cars. And my Dad loves cars. And together there is clearly just a whole lot of love for cars. So, naturally, the car show is one of our favourite dates to do together.

This year I was actually considering specific cars as possibilities for me. Because Ginger has decided to start being temperamental and emotional, it's time that I start, at least the process of, looking for a new car.

I found a few at the car show that I definitely liked, but I'd have to test drive to see which ones I like the best. I also would have to figure out if it's even financially feasible for me to have car payments while I'm in school. I think I could budget it in, but it is extra stress added on, so we'll see.

Everyone that has the ability (or the desire) to -- go hug your Dad!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!