Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 179: Minnie Mouse


Isn't she cute? I remember being young and just loving Minnie Mouse. She was cute and classy. She smiles all the time and is stylish with her high heels and the bow in her hair ears. I guess the bow isn't in her ears, really. Oh, and sometimes she wears cute hats instead of bows! Adorable.

It's been a tiresome and emotionally draining day, if I'm honest. I'm sure there will be more shared about that at some point, but now is most definitely not the time.

I did, however, have the chance to eat lunch with the always lovely Krista, who is leaving in six days. SIX. So soon. Don't even want to think about that. We chatted over lunch at Milestones. It's our favourite place to eat together, although it was slightly disappointing today.

What was not disappointing was all the smokin' hot business men strolling along Stephen Avenue walk, while we munched on our lunches on the patio. We were creeping. And let me tell you, Alberta boys do not disappoint in the looks department. Give me a guy in a suit, nice shoes, hair done, sunnies on any day. Yum. Or as one conversation went:

Lydia: Ohhh, Krista look at that whole group of them.
Krista: Mmmm. Ok, which one would you take? Middle?
Lydia: Nope. All of them. Every. Single. One......well, maybe not the one on the right. But the other five for sure.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!