Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 1: Mr. Incredible

Today I am wearing my Mr. Incredible socks (picture is terrible, but I'm not at home). I bought this pair of socks probably about three years ago at a Wal-Mart, in the little boys section. I just realized this is not the only time I've shopped in the little boys section. I also did it in Disneyland while on the hunt for Peter Pan gear. Seriously why do girls only love Tinkerbell? She's snobby and rude. Peter Pan, the lost boys, John, and Michael, are clearly where it's at. Anyways, I digress.

In my Mr. Incredible socks, nothing...incredible happened. At least not so far (it's only 4:30pm)!

However, I did have an epiphany that following through with this blog may make it hard for me to match my socks to my underwear and my shirt, like I currently do. Too much information? Maybe, but it's the truth. I may be a tad obsessive-compulsive -- if you saw my underwear and sock drawer, you would believe that.

On another note, I have started my 'Socks for Lydia' fund and put the word out on Facebook, which means everyone should know -- tell your friends! I need to have socks for this blog to be successful and I currently only have about 30 pairs (and some of them are really too boring to be a part of the blog). My requirements are that the socks are fun, clean, and NOT toe socks because I dislike them and know I'd be uncomfortable in them all day.

If something incredible happens this evening, I'll write again...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!