Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 190: Rainbow Dots On Navy


I am feeling very...lazy. I've realized today that I haven't worked out in a long time. And it's really not making me feel great about my body, my health, my life. It's just not working for me, this whole laziness thing.

New goal: Working out each evening I'm here in the hotel. I realize there are only 3 more evenings until I'm back in Calgary, but it's a start. My goal after this week: to work out at least three times a week on the brand-spanking-new elliptical that we have at home. Well, it's a few months old now, but it's new to me, since I haven't even used it yet. Once I'm back in Calgary I can use up the other 19 yoga classes that I have. The plan there is to go to the one that is much harder and will actually make me feel like I did something productive with my body.

I enjoyed when I was in school and planned my workout classes around my school classes and made sure I went to them. Until the end where I slacked off because of finals.

This summer I need to bring back my momentum and carry it forward into the fall and beyond. I can feel myself gaining weight with every passing day and it's sort of depressing.

I just feel heavy, even though I'm basically the same as two months ago.

Stop. Being. Lazy.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!