Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 189: Lime dots

Today I have been extremely lazy. I need to pack for my trip to Edmonton tomorrow. I haven't really started. I did do my laundry this weekend while I was home, but I have yet to put clothes back into my suitcase. Which means I have spent most of this day catching up on my social networking addiction. Blogging, tweeting, facebooking, etc.

I am so addicted to social networking, it's gross. However, I also feel like it helps me. Because of Twitter, I know a lot more about what is happening in the world around me: in my city, my country, the world. Because of Facebook, I know what the people I care about are up to. Because of blogging, I don't have to write in a diary. Thanks for being the readers of my online diary, friends.

That's an interesting thought, really, that all of you essentially read my diary. I mean, it's sort of exciting, like I'm sharing personal things, but people might read it! It's like a rush of 'will this post make someone mad?', 'will people understand this sentiment?', 'are my words conveying my true feelings on this subject?' -- it's exciting!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams here!